- Sub-micro size
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Unique rotor head designed specifically to provide inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything needed is included in the box.
The Blade® 120 SR heli has a fixed pitch that will give you the confidence to master the basics of single-rotor flight. Its unique rotor head was specifically designed to provide the inherent stability of a coaxial helicopter, but provide the agile control of a single-rotor helicopter. Modeled after the popular ultra micro-size Blade mSR heli, the sub-micro-size 120 SR heli is larger, faster and more powerful—which makes outdoor flight a reality.
It comes out of the box 100% factory-built and equipped with a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with a Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly® version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both include a 1S 500mAh Li-Po battery and a single-cell, variable rate Li-Po charger as well as an AC power supply.
The EFLH3023 training gear is designed for use with helicopters smaller than the 120 SR. This training gear can be used on the 120 SR, however with limited effectiveness.
|Gross Weight:||3.75 oz (106 g)|
|Length:||12.5 in (318mm)|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||12.5 in (318mm)|
|Rotor Type:||Fixed Pitch Single Rotor|
|Type:||Sub-Micro Fixed-Pitch Single-Rotor Helicopter|
120 SR RTF M2, NOW with Tattu 1S 600mAh battery, by Blade
- Brand: Eflite
- Product Code: BLH3100-RTF-M2
- Availability: In Stock